Wombaticus Ad Nauseam - Now featuring an e-mail subscription! Check the bottom of the page for details or click here.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

An introduction.

I reside in the freezing depths of Dunedin; a relatively small city near the bottom of New Zealand. Often plagued by chthonic sightings and brutal Hobbit raids, it's quite an extraordinary place to be. Our local economy depends largely on international tourists, relying on both their personal expenditure (Mick Murray figurines - two for only $44.95 +GST!), and their small stature, allowing our local array of thugs and general goons to mug them with a minimal degree of difficulty.

Frequently bordering on grandiloquent, I often employ the continuous use of an esoterically verbose vocabulary in an ill-disguised attempt to veil the fact that I have very little of value to add to blog posts.
Irrelevant and abrupt changes may also occur when I inadvertently tell the online world my secrets. Do you remember Paddington Bear? He loved marmalade sandwiches. I hope you do remember Paddington Bear.

I'm currently studying IT at the Otago Polytechnic, and occasionally surface from the comfort of the computer rooms (also referred to as 'irl') to engage in mortal combat with forest elves, hill giants, and my arch-rival/bandmate Mike Lamb. Shapes are my main passion in life, and guide me in every decision I make. As I am writing this, I am thinking of new (and increasingly elaborate) ways to obtain them.


Entirely unrelated.

3 comments:

Wombaticus said...

This blog entry was both informative and entertaining. I greatly look forward to reading any of your upcoming journals. You are a man of great wit, not to mention very handsome!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more.

kez said...

"Pimp-my-Wombat-inter-alia"....a Scouse Indie-punk band, the name of a Backpacker's Lodge in Munich and the central character in a book with the puzzling title of "The Terrible Underpants."