Wombaticus Ad Nauseam - Now featuring an e-mail subscription! Check the bottom of the page for details or click here.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm still alive.

It has been a while since this page has been updated, but I have two very good excuses:
1) I was told about 'the sun' - an elusive concept at first, which soon proved to be quite pleasurable.
2) I underwent major surgery on Friday.

While I would also enjoy learning more about this mysterious "Sun", I will use this blog entry to tell you the gory details relating to my operation.
First of all, let me say that the surgery was successful.
I feel a lot more agile, and I now have the ability to move my head without any difficulty. However, this freedom of movement has come at a cost; the sharp tools used to free me from my restricting fetters have also altered my appearance greatly.

Some of you may not be able to recognise me, as even my dearest friend found himself at a loss for words.
It took me some time to come to terms with my new countenance, but ultimately I think it's for the best. It was a choice that I had to make at some point, and I decided that it would ultimately be more beneficial to do it sooner rather than later:

I had a haircut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lulz haircut

Bethany said...

Sounds painful...